- Environmental Health
- Flu Facts
Graham County Department of Public Health
The Graham County Department of Public Health staff provides immunizations on a daily basis Monday thru Friday for adults, children and infants.
No appointment is required!
The goal of the Graham County Department of Public Health is to ensure our community is protected from vaccine preventable diseases.
If you would like more information on available immunizations please contact our staff at 828-479-7900 or visit www.immunizenc.org.
Immunization schedule for children:
Click here to chose child age Group
Question and Answers:
- How can I find an immunization record? (Link the word immunization to: http://www.immunizenc.org/Locatingrecord.htm)
- Where can I get a flu shot? (Link the word flu to: http://www.immunizenc.org/)
- What immunizations does my child need to enroll in school? (link school to: http://www.immunizenc.org/SchoolReqs.htm)
- Other Frequently Asked Questions about Childhood Immunizations. http://www.immunizenc.org/Childhood_FAQ.htm#work
- Frequently Asked Questions about Adult Immunizations. http://www.immunizenc.org/Adult_FAQ.htm
Lorita Eller, RN
21 South Main Street
Robbinsville, NC 28771
Phone: 828-479-7900 ext. 2617